We log your Internet Protocol (IP) address in order to receive and send information from and to you over the internet.
When you visit our website, make an enquiry, order publications or request more information, you may be asked to provide some personal data such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. In the event you decide to provide personal data, this policy will apply.
A cookie is a small piece of data or message that is sent from an organization’s web server to your web browser and is then stored on your hard drive. Cookies cannot read data off your hard drive or cookie files created by other sites, and do not damage your system.
However, you can reset your browser so as to refuse any cookie or to alert you to when a cookie is being sent. Web browsers allow you to control cookies stored on your hard drive through the web browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you choose not to accept our cookies, some of the features of our site may not work as well as we intend.
We use your personal data to provide information to you or your organization.
We may also use your personal data to carry out research about our visitors' demographics, interests and behavior. We do this to understand better our visitors. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
When you give us personal data, those data may be sent electronically to servers anywhere in the world and may be used, stored and processed anywhere in the world.
We may pass your personal data to anyone who needs the data in order to fulfill your request for our services, or process any payment. None of these is located outside the European Economic Area.
We may pass your personal data to G. Kallimanis S.A. member firms or to our data processors.
Except as set out above, we will not disclose your personal information unless we are obliged to do so or allowed to do so, by law, or where we need to do so in order to run our business, (for instance where we outsource services or other people process data for us).
You may at any time request us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100% secure, but we take appropriate steps to try to protect the security of your personal data.
This is the Website of G. Kallimanis S.A.
If you want to request any information about your personal data, please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. If you become aware of any errors or inaccuracies please let us know by contacting us at our registered office.
The Company owns all intellectual property rights to materials on this Website. All rights reserved. All material is intended for non-commercial personal use.
The terms and conditions outlined below, as well as any law or regulation applicable to the Website, the Internet or the World Wide Web also applies to all users of this Website.
This Website has been created for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Only non-commercial personal use of the material on this Website is permitted, provided that users abide by all terms and conditions related to intellectual and industrial property rights associated with the material on the Website. Nonetheless, it is forbidden to distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, post or use the content of this Website for public or commercial purposes without written permission from The Company.
Your access to the Website and use thereof is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws in force. By accessing and browsing the Website, you accept the General Terms, without restrictions or reservations, and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and The Company no longer apply to matters stipulated herein.
· It should be assumed that anything you see or read on the Website is protected by the intellectual rights of The Company., unless otherwise indicated, and may not be used other than as specified in these Terms and Conditions or in the Website content without written permission from The Company.
The Company does not warrant that the use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with The Company
· Despite every reasonable effort by The Company to include accurate and up-to-date information on its Website, The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of said information. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Website content.
· Your use of and browsing the Website is at your own risk. Neither The Company., nor its officers, managers, employees, partners, any of its dealers or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything contained on the Website is provided to you AS-IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The Company also does not assume any responsibility nor is it responsible for any damage to your computer or for viruses that may infect your computer or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website, or you’re downloading of any material, data, texts, images, video, or audio from the Website.
· Any communication or materials you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or send becomes the property of The Company or its partners and may be used for any purpose, without prejudice to the law. Furthermore, The Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Website for any purpose. By using this Website, you may submit and/or The Company may collect certain information for any purpose it deems suitable.
· Images of persons or places displayed on the Website are either the property of The Company or are used with permission. The use of such images by you, or by anyone else authorized by you, is forbidden, unless specifically permitted by these General Terms or unless specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Website.
· Trademarks, logos and service marks (“Trademarks” in general) displayed on the Website are registered or unregistered trademarks of The Company and others. Nothing contained in the Website should be construed as express or implied license or right to use any Trademark displayed in any form on the Website without the written authorization of The Company or the third party who may own the Trademarks displayed on the Website. Your use of Trademarks displayed on the Website or any other content thereof, other than as specifically provided in these General Terms, is strictly forbidden.
· The Company has not reviewed some or all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the content of any external web pages or any websites linked to this Website. Your link through this Website to web pages outside this Website or other websites is undertaken with your responsibility and without permission from The Company
· Although The Company may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, messages, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Website, The Company is under no obligation to do so and does not assume any responsibility or liability arising from the content of such areas nor for any error, plain or defamatory slander, offence, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information in said areas of the Website. It is forbidden to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, offensive, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that might constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law in any other manner.
The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this message. Any revisions are binding on users.