KALLIMANIS company with 60 years of presence in the frozen fish sector is looking for Junior Brand Manager
- Manage brand activations at market level, including POS activations, promos, experiential sampling and events.
- Support the team in the creation of local campaigns, NPD development, cross-functional initiatives and work assignments that align to brand priorities.
- Support the management of activations budget and timelines to drive flawless execution of the plan.
- Analyze data and convert market/consumer insights into specific KPIs that add value to the business.
- Prepare reports / presentations as needed (e.g. monthly performance reports).
- Contribute to achieving agreed business objectives and profitable growth of business.
- Contribute to the development and execution of brand strategy and plans.
- Effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders (sales, accounting, planning, procurement) and with external stakeholders (ATL/BTL agencies, media shops, PR agencies).
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required / post-graduate degree will be considered a plus.
- 2+ years of brand activation (ATL, BTL, in store)/ experience in FMCG will be considered a plus.
- Great written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and Greek, as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders.
- Good project management skills, able to coordinate multiple tasks at the same time and deliver high quality on time.
- Quantitative and qualitative initiate research (good consumer marketing knowledge).
- Ability to understand key business metrics and analytics.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- SAP knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Digital skills and mindset required.
- Competitive salary.
- Private insurance.
- Educational expenses for courses & certifications.
- Work in an international and dynamic environment.
In case of interest, please sent your CV to the following email address: [email protected]